The Demand Planning Academy of the Institute of Supply Chain Management is organizing two days Masterclass on Demand Planning and Forecasting in Delhi. This Masterclass will look
at why some firms do better than others in terms of demand planning and forecasting. What are the basic tenets that are missing? What is required to make demand planning exercise successful?
- How to develop an effective and realistic baseline forecast that drives better planning
- What is the right forecasting model for your supply chain?
- How to deal with different kinds of
uncertainty while planning and forecasting.
- Understanding variability and performance of the Forecast – Measuring Bias and Error.
- Understanding Implied Volatility and its Implications for Supply Chain Planning
- Analytics, Technology and Demand Planning
- Shifting Global Trade patterns and Challenges for Demand Planners
- Developing an IBP for your organisation
Who Should Attend
Demand Planning Professionals / Head of Sales / Product Managers / Marketing Managers / Corporate Planners / Market Researchers / Analytics Professionals will find this Masterclass very useful.
Mode of Delivery
The Masterclass will follow the active learning concept – where Dr. Rakesh Singh leads the participants through the theoretical frameworks using case studies, thought provoking discussions. The participants will share their own challenges and the opportunities. The class will then link these frameworks to the participant’s real life challenges.
The investment for the Masterclass on Demand Planning & Forecasting is Rs. 30000 + The GST, (for 2 days, the fee includes study material, breakfast, lunch and high tea)
- Understanding the four pillars of Demand Planning
- Forecast Modeling and Analysis: The Basic framework
- Basic introduction to Forecasting the supply chain
- In order to ensure optimal demand forecasting, manager must adapt to forecasting techniques that best suits your business requirements.
- The forecast should be operationally significant and strategically aligned.
- We will discuss eight variant of forecasting techniques that can improve your supply chain performance.
- As businesses possess multiple supply chain within themselves, we will discuss segmentation and splintering of demand as a strategy to understand the market.
- Understanding variability, Uncertainty and what you need to know about forecast accuracy
- Gaining credibility through Root cause Analysis and exception handling.
- We will also discuss the use of Analytics in both sales forecasting and demand planning on one hand and how it is helpful in managing the impact of volatile external environment on the other hand.
- The final forecast Numbers
Dr. Rakesh Paras Singh is the Chairman and Dean of ISCM Demand Planning Academy, Mumbai. He is a global thought leader, author, researcher and consultant. Demand Planning is his expertise. He is a Phd in Demand Planning. He has led training and consulting program with various corporates like: Larsen and Toubro, Syngenta, Unilever, P&G, Damco, Agility, Cipla, Nivea, Godrej, Fiat, Pfizer, Mahindra Vehicle, and many others in the area of Demand Planning and Supply Chain.
HolidayInn, Aerocity, New Delhi
Bank Details for NEFT / Cheque deposit
Bank Account Title : Institute of Supply Chain and Management Pvt. Ltd.
Bank Name & Branch : Bank of Baroda, Sundernagar, Malad (W)
Branch A/c Type : Current
Account No. : 35020200000131
RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code : BARB0SUNGOR (fifth character from left is zero)
Swift Code : BARBINBBIBK
Contact for More details
Sanjay Athavale | +91 91372 46407 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jesal Tanna | +91 8369646846 | email@example.com
Sanjay Gupta | +91 8446942500 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute of Supply Chain and Managment Pvt. Ltd.
D 204, Riddhi Siddhi Complex, Prem Nagar,
Near BMC School, Off S. V. Road, Goregaon (West), Mumbai – 400062, Ph.:022 28742227/6757/7808
Email: email@example.com, www.iscmindia.com